3 Minute Read
An Introduction to Connectria Partnership
There are multiple reasons why some of the most recognizable names in the industry have partnered with Connectria and made us one of the leading managed services providers. However, two of the biggest factors are that we don’t take our partnerships lightly and we believe that every alliance must yield mutual benefits.
As a privately-owned company, Connectria answers only to you, the customer, and our partners. We are committed to excellence and providing top-level service with flexibility and responsiveness to solve your unique challenges. We have partnership opportunities that serve your needs and the needs of your customers!
Cloud and Managed Services
More organizations are relying on cloud and managed services to augment their on-prem infrastructure. These markets have undergone exponential growth and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon. According to Forrester Research, the global cloud computing market is expected to top $240 billion by 2020. To ensure that all our reseller partnerships have the requisite knowledge, sales, and support capabilities, we provide the requisite training and onboarding for all Connectria Resellers.
Organizations that serve the IT market must confront and discuss the movement toward managed services. Companies that take advantage of managed services, offload day-to-day tasks that impede their ability to focus on more strategic projects and remain competitive. Others view it as an opportunity to drive new business while others still see a partnership with a managed service provider to expand their capabilities. For most, building and maintaining your own data center with corresponding Managed Services is a complex, expensive, and unrealistic venture.
The ConnectriaReferral Partner Program
With the Connectria Referral Partner plan, you can earn Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) while providing your clients with exceptional hosting on the broadest range of technologies. As a referral partner, the breadth of technologies that Connectria hosts will open a wide range of opportunities for you. Becoming a Connectria Referral Partner may be ideal for you if your company is involved in:
- IT Consulting
- Systems Integration
- Marketing & Branding
- Value-Added Reseller (VAR)
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
- Data Center / Co-Location Provider
- Accounting or Financial Services
- Web Hosting and Development
The promise of high referral fees doesn’t mean much if your prospects don’t close, or if your hosting partner can’t support your clients’ needs. Ultimately, partnering with Connectria means that you are aligning with an industry leader that has proven itself repeatedly. We expertly work with you to close new business and provide top-level support across the board.
The Connectria Reseller Partner Program
For companies looking to augment their existing products and services with managed services, Connectria provides a Reseller Program. Whether you’re an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) looking to complement your delivery model with a hosted alternative, a hardware reseller in search of new revenue opportunities, or a service provider hoping to enter the Cloud market, Connectria’s Reseller Program may be right for you. This is especially true in many specialty markets. Connectria supports the following platforms:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Hybrid Cloud
- IBM AIX Cloud & IBM AIX Server
- IBM i Cloud & IBM i Server
- IBM i Remote Administration & Monitoring
Connectria also serves:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Microsoft Azure
- Mixed Vendor/Technology
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- And more!
Our Technology Partners
No matter which Connectria Partner Program you choose, you’re getting the team that is partnered with some of the biggest names in the world. With Connectria it’s not just the services we provide, it’s the company that we keep. Below are just a few of our key technology partnerships:
- IBM Business Partner — Connectria has invested significantly in IBM technologies. We have demonstrated IBM expertise, skills, solutions, revenue achievement, and high customer satisfaction.
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Managed Service Provider — Connectria offers expert Managed AWS for both existing Amazon customers as well as those new to AWS. For those requiring HIPAA compliance expertise, Connectria also has an AWS Healthcare competency.
- Microsoft Gold Partner — Connectria has a Gold Cloud Platform competency for infrastructure and software as a service (SaaS) solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
- Enterprise Level VMware Service Provider Partner — Providing VMware hosting since 2005, Connectria has chosen VMware as its cornerstone of virtualization and cloud solutions.
- Citrix Service Provider Partner — Connectria provides Citrix virtualization solutions to deliver your hosted offering with the best performance, highest security, and lowest cost. Connectria has provided Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops since 2003, longer than any other hosting company.
Become a Partner
At Connectria, we provide award-winning cloud computing, managed services, and custom hosting solutions for more than 1,000 customers in over 30 countries worldwide. We’re experts in complex multi-vendor solutions and we support the broadest range of technologies, managed services, and security in the industry.
We’ve established a unique culture where every individual goes “the extra mile” to take care of our customers. This company philosophy extends beyond our people too. We make it easy to do business with us through flexible terms, scalable solutions, and straightforward pricing to serve the hosting needs of large and small organizations alike.
Prepare for the future
Tell us about your current environment and we’ll show you the best path forward.
Fast track your project. Give us a call.