Now available | Fully managed hybrid IBM AIX hosting on-net with AWS
The reliability of IBM AIX with the benefits of the cloud
Get the mission-critical reliability of IBM AIX with scale, performance, and flexibility of modern cloud computing.
IBM AIX HOSTING OVERVIEW
- IBM AIX virtual machines running on IBM Power9, Power8, Power 7 and Power6 CPU capacity in 1/10 processor core increments
- Managed IBM AIX V5R4, V6R1, V7R1, V7R2, V7R3, V7R4 environments and features
- Memory available on a per Gigabyte (GB) basis
- Disk storage available on a per-GB basis, for all-flash and spinning disk requirements
- O/S support for v7R2, v7R3, v7R4 with O/S upgrade support services available for v5R4 through v7R1
- World class 24×7 monitoring, management, NOC and SOC, and batch job processing
- Data center compliance with regulatory standards like PCI, SOC, HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, Bill 198, FERPA, FISMA and others.
- O/S updates and PTF’s
- Disaster recovery, backups, and advanced data replication (MIMIX, iTera, SAN-to-SAN,etc)
- Capacity planning and performance management
- Problem determination, resolution, escalation, and callouts
- Trouble Ticketing
- Vendor Management
Comprehensive disaster recovery support
We offer a range of IBM AIX Disaster Recovery options, with multiple price points, to address various Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) requirements.Using our industry-leading IBM AIX Cloud – the largest in North America – you can rent the capacity you’ll need in the event of a disaster at a much lower cost than deploying the infrastructure yourself.
World Class AIX Engineers
Our engineers support complex IBM AIX systems in mission critical dev, production, and disaster recovery environments for customers worldwide.
Cost Effective Deployments
Access a robust, secure, redundant infrastructure without a significant upfront investment, enabling you to treat your IBM AIX environment as an operating expense.
Create a unique SLA that meets your exact requirements, and is supported, backed up and recoverable so your business is protected 24×7.
24×7 Online Access and Support
Our Customer Portal allows for 24×7 monitoring of systems, resources, and data, along with access to support requests and reporting services.
Award-winning IBM AIX hosting and managed services trusted by companies around the world
“Connectria has exceeded our expectations. Our relevant admin costs are a third of what they were before, and we’ve been able to invest those savings into hiring IT staff with competencies in the new technologies we’ve adopted. This has been key to our success.”
Eric Hanson, Vice President of IT, Milwaukee Electric Tool
Connect With Us
Ready to get started?
Connect with us today to learn more about how our IBM AIX solutions can help you:
Get out of the data center
Free up IT resources
Reduce your CapEx spend
Improve availability and resilience
Strengthen your security posture
Maintain regulatory compliance
And a lot more…
Tell us about your environment, and one of our IBM AIX hosting experts will be in touch to help you get started.
Prefer to talk with someone right away?Give us a call +1 800-704-4058