Now available | Fully managed IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) hosting on-net with AWS
The reliability of IBM i with the benefits of the cloud
Get the mission-critical reliability of IBM i with scale, performance, and flexibility of modern cloud computing.
IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) HOSTING OVERVIEW
- IBM i virtual machines running on IBM Power9, Power8, Power 7 and Power6 CPU capacity in 1/10 processor core increments
- Managed IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) V5R4, V6R1, V7R1, V7R2, V7R3, V7R4 environments and features
- Memory available on a per Gigabyte (GB) basis
- Disk storage available on a per-GB basis, for all-flash and spinning disk requirements
- O/S support for v7R2, v7R3, v7R4 with O/S upgrade support services available for v5R4 through v7R1
- World class 24×7 monitoring, management, NOC and SOC, and batch job processing
- Data center compliance with regulatory standards like PCI, SOC, HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, Bill 198, FERPA, FISMA and others.
- O/S updates and PTF’s
- IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) disaster recovery, backups, and advanced data replication (MIMIX, iTera, SAN-to-SAN,etc)
- Capacity planning and performance management
- Problem determination, resolution, escalation, and callouts
- Trouble Ticketing
- Vendor Management
Comprehensive disaster recovery support
We offer a range of IBM i Disaster Recovery options, with multiple price points, to address various Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) requirements. Using our industry-leading IBM i Cloud – the largest in North America – you can rent the capacity you’ll need in the event of a disaster at a much lower cost than deploying the infrastructure yourself.
World Class IBM i Engineers
Our engineers support complex IBM i systems in mission critical dev, production, and disaster recovery environments for customers worldwide.
Cost Effective Deployments
Access a robust, secure, redundant infrastructure without a significant upfront investment, enabling you to treat your IBM i environment as an operating expense.
Create a unique SLA that meets your exact requirements, and is supported, backed up and recoverable so your business is protected 24×7.
24×7 Online Access and Support
Our Customer Portal allows for 24×7 monitoring of systems, resources, and data, along with access to support requests and reporting services.
Award-winning IBM i hosting trusted by companies around the world
“Our total experience in moving from an on-premise V5R4 system to the IBM i Cloud was spectacular. Honestly, it could not have gone any better. And the response from our end users was an immediate, noticeable improvement.”
Greg Tipton, CIO Americas, Dometic
Connect With Us
Connect with an IBM i Hosting solution expert
Connect with us today to learn more about how our IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) hosting solutions can help you:
Get out of the data center
Free up IT resources
Improve availability and resilience
Strengthen your security posture
Maintain regulatory compliance
And a lot more…
Tell us about your environment, and one of our IBM i hosting experts will be in touch to help you get started.
Prefer to talk with someone right away? Give us a call +1 800-704-4058
Insights from our team
Discover additional IBM i hosting articles, resources, and more
Connectria’s IBM Business Recognized for Excellence, Here’s How We Do It
IBM i Cloud Solution Maintains Momentum for Logistics Expert
5 Ways Connectria’s IBM + AWS Hybrid Cloud Can Work for You
Need IBM i managed services without cloud hosting?
We can provide a full range of IBM i managed services for your existing on-prem environment, so you can quickly add IBM engineering talent to your team, and offload the day-to-day administration of your i Series environment and focus your IT resources on more strategic initiatives.