Run traditional IBM i and AIX workloads on-net with AWS.
Accelerate cloud adoption and get out of the data center with an end-to-end, fully managed hybrid cloud solution for IBM i, AIX, and AWS. No refactoring required.
IBM i, AIX, and AS/400 managed hosting Full hybrid cloud managed services (NOC and SOC) End-to-end migration capabilities
AWS + Connectria Webinar | Hybrid Architecture for IBM i & AIX Modernization
How it Works
Achieve ultra-low latency between IBM Power Systems and AWS
Our IBM Cloud is hosted on-net with AWS cloud regions in US-East-1 and US-West-1, allowing for <2ms latency direct connections between your IBM i/AIX workloads and AWS instances.
This low latency connection opens up new possibilities for your Power Systems investments with high availability deployments, advanced user experiences, and sophisticated data analytics with AWS cloud services. It also creates the perfect foundation for longer term cloud migration goals, without refactoring your IBM workloads.
IBM i/AIX + AWS HYBRID CLOUD OVERVIEW
- Fully customizable IBM i, AIX and AWS implementations
- You build the applications, we build and manage the infrastructure and provide full 24×7×365 AWS and IBM i/AIX managed services
- We provide the connectivity between the Power Systems and AWS environment. Your IBM LPARs and AWS instances will be on the same secured network with ultra low latency (<2ms) speeds
- High performance IBM POWER9 and NVMe flash storage
- O/S support for v7R2, v7R3, v7R4 with O/S upgrade support services available for v5R4 through v7R1
- Extensive system migration options including minimal outage solutions for mission critical 24×7 operations
- Zero downtime backups available and custom backup retention periods for compliance or business requirements
- Data center compliance with regulatory standards like PCI, SOC, HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, Bill 198, FERPA, FISMA and others.
- DR replication including physical and/or logical replication with full monitoring and management
- Includes TRiA, our comprehensive cloud management platform to help you optimize your system performance, while minimizing your cloud spend and securing your infrastructure
Connect with Us
Get started with IBM and AWS hybrid architecture
Tell us about your environment and we’ll connect you with an IBM and AWS hybrid architecture solution expert to answer your questions and help you get started.
Prefer to talk with someone right away? Give us a call +1 800-704-4058
“There aren’t very many options that still have a native IBM i platform support and a more modern dedicated cloud. What initially jumped off the page in terms of Connectria was just that. There are a lot of folks that can do one or the other, and others partnering to deliver a hybrid IT solution, but not very many that can do what Connectria can natively with their full-time staff onsite.”
“Our total experience in moving from an on-premise V5R4 system to the IBM i 7.2 Cloud was spectacular. Honestly it could not have gone any better. And the response from our end users was an immediate, noticeable improvement.”
VP of Technology and Architecture,
‘Working with Connectria and AWS has allowed us to bring the focus back to product development. At this point, we barely have to think about infrastructure.”
Director of Server Infrastructure
“In the 20 plus years I’ve worked in IT, the money spent on Connectria services is the best I’ve ever spent, without a doubt.”
Tiffany & Co.
Director of ITMilwaukee Electric Tool
“Connectria has exceeded our expectations. Their expert remote management has helped us streamline and automate our processes, delivering tangible savings.”
Co-founder & CTOTensoft
“Partnering with Connectria allows us to move faster and be more responsive to our customers, which increases our customer’s satisfaction.”
VP of Product DevelopmentComSci
“Connectria’s customer focus really resonated with us because it matched the way we do business with our customers, and it made us feel confident in choosing a cloud provider with these same values.”
CEO & Founder
“I haven’t found many vendors who are as flexible in understanding our needs as well as controlling costs. Connectria really demonstrated this understanding and willingness to partner with us.”
TCS Healthcare Technologies
Chief Information Officer
“We could just tell that security and compliance was at the core of what Connectria was doing.”