On Demand Webinar | Hybrid Architecture as a Path to IBM i/AIX Modernization
How it Works
Achieve ultra-low latency between IBM Power Systems and AWS
Our IBM Cloud is hosted on-net with AWS cloud regions in US-East-1 and US-West-1, allowing for <2ms latency direct connections between your IBM i/AIX workloads and AWS instances.This low latency connection opens up new possibilities for your Power Systems investments with high availability deployments, advanced user experiences, and sophisticated data analytics with AWS cloud services. It also creates the perfect foundation for longer term cloud migration goals, without refactoring your IBM workloads.
- You build the applications, we build and manage the infrastructure and provide full 24×7×365 managed services and Security Operations (SOC) services.
- We provide the connectivity between the Power Systems and AWS environment. Your IBM LPARs and AWS resources will be on the same secured network with ultra low latency (under 2ms) speeds between them
- Fully customizable IBM Power and AWS implementations
- Best possible performance w/ IBM POWER9 and NMVe all-flash storage
- O/S support for v7R2, v7R3, v7R4 with O/S upgrade support services available for v5R4 through v7R1
- Extensive system migration options including minimal outage solutions for mission critical 24×7 operations
- Zero downtime backups available and custom backup retention periods for compliance or business requirements
- Data center compliance with regulatory standards like SOC, HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST, ISO 27001, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, Bill 198, FERPA, FISMA and others.
- DR replication including physical and/or logical replication with full monitoring and management
- Includes TRiA, our comprehensive cloud management platform to help you optimize your system performance, while minimizing your cloud spend and securing your infrastructure