Award-winning IBM i cloud solutions, now available on-net with Azure
Accelerate cloud adoption and get out of the data center with an end-to-end, fully managed hybrid cloud solution for IBM i and Azure.
IBM i and AIX managed hosting Hybrid cloud managed services End-to-end migration capabilities
IBM i and Azure Hybrid Cloud
Fully managed hybrid cloud solutions to help you bridge the gap between legacy IT and the cloud
Bringing IBM i and Azure together helps you centralize and simplify the management of your infrastructure. You can streamline operations, reduce your data center footprint, and free up IT resources by leveraging our managed services for your IBM i workloads, your Azure workloads, or both.
Bring legacy IT and cloud workloads together in fully managed hybrid cloud environment
Enable new possibilities
Running your IBM i or AIX based workloads on-net with Azure opens up a variety of possibilities like improved reliability and HA configurations, improved disaster recovery, and access to modern data analytics, IoT, AI/ML, and other cloud services that can significantly increase the capabilities of your applications.
Leverage multi-region HA configurations and add IoT, AI/ML and other capabilities to your IBM workloads
Exit the data center
More than 80% of IBM Power Systems workloads are running on x86 infrastructure in the same date center. We’ll migrate both the IBM Power Systems and x86 infrastructure so you can reduce your data center footprint and lower your TCO by leveraging optimized cloud native services.
Accelerate cloud adoption with a comprehensive data center exit plan for your IBM i and x86 servers
How it Works
Connect your IBM i workloads directly to Azure
Our IBM Cloud is hosted on-net with Azure cloud regions in US-East and US-West, allowing for <2ms latency direct connections between your IBM i/AIX workloads and Azure VMs.This low latency connection opens up new possibilities for your Power Systems investments with high availability deployments, advanced user experiences, and sophisticated data analytics with Azure cloud services. It also creates the perfect foundation for longer term modernization and cloud adoption goals.
Want to learn more? Get started today with a discovery call.
- Fully customizable IBM i, AIX and Azure implementations
- You build the applications, we build and manage the infrastructure and provide full 24×7×365 managed services
- We provide the connectivity between the Power Systems and Azure environment. Your IBM LPARs and Azure VMs will be on the same secured network with ultra low latency (<2ms) speeds
- High performance IBM POWER9 and NMVe flash storage
- O/S support for v7R2, v7R3, v7R4 with O/S upgrade support services available for v5R4 through v7R1
- Extensive system migration options including minimal outage solutions for mission critical 24×7 operations
- Zero downtime backups available and custom backup retention periods for compliance or business requirements
- Data center compliance with regulatory standards like PCI, SOC, HIPAA/HITECH, HITRUST, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, Bill 198, FERPA, FISMA and others.
- DR replication including physical and/or logical replication with full monitoring and management
- Includes TRiA, our comprehensive cloud management platform to help you optimize your system performance, while minimizing your cloud spend and securing your infrastructure
Our migration process
Professional consulting services to explore cloud migration feasibility, DevOps implementation, and a high-level roadmap for recommendations.
We’ll provide an in-depth assessment of your environment and app dependencies along with a proposed plan, methodology, cost and timeline.
We’ll create a minimal disruption plan for your migration, and determine the best combination of tools and professional services for your needs.
After extensive testing, we’ll execute the migration plan and provide up-to-date status during each migration phase, ensuring a seamless go-live event.
After your migration, we can provide full suite of 24×7 managed services to make sure your environments are always secure, reliable, and fully optimized.
Start your migration journey today.
What Sets us Apart
We specialize in last-mile data center migrations, IBM i cloud transformation, and hybrid cloud managed services
As the largest IBM i hosting provider in North America, we bring over 25 years of platform expertise to the table.
By combining management, migration, and modernization services we deliver end-to-end solutions designed to help you make the most of your IBM i investment while supporting your long term cloud adoption and digital transformation strategy. Whether you need to get out of the data center, transform your legacy workloads with cloud native services, or free-up IT resources with 24x7x365 managed services for IBM i LPARs or Azure VMs, we’re there every step of the way to help you connect the dots between today’s infrastructure and tomorrow’s world.
Largest IBM Power Systems cloud provider in North America
The average tenure of our IBM engineers is 20+ years
Former chair of the IBM i LUG (Large User Group)
Independent contributors to the IBM R&D team
4X recipient of the IBM Beacon Award for HIPAA Compliant Cloud
More than 1,000 IBM LPARs under management
Ready to Get Started?
Connect with an IBM i hybrid cloud specialist today.
Tell us a little bit about your environment, and one of our solution specialists will be in touch to help you start planning the next step of your cloud journey.
Prefer to talk with someone right away?Give us a call +1 800-704-4058