It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and possibly the most stressful for IT professionals. Why? While most of us are concerned with getting the best deals on gifts this season, IT professionals are concerned – and tasked – with keeping their websites up and running at an optimal level behind the scenes, especially considering the increased volume of business done or supported online this time of year.
At the recent AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas, Connectria randomly asked more than 100 attendees about their level of concern and preparedness for downtime this holiday season. The results are in:
- 39% of respondents were worried about website downtime with holiday shopping season approaching
- 35% did not have a plan in place should their website go down during peak hours
With more companies moving their workloads to Amazon Web Services (AWS), these findings indicate the critical need to leverage companies like Connectria, that have proven skills implementing and running highly reliable systems in AWS. As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, and backed by our superior Jerk Free® 24/7 managed services and support, Connectria’s Managed AWS Solutions include the industry’s broadest, most comprehensive portfolio of products and services to support and manage our customers’ AWS needs.
Managed AWS Solutions include:
- Extensive Managed Services: We provide full production support of your AWS environment.
- Extensive Amazon Web Services (AWS) Architecture & Implementation Support: Our engineers have implemented and supported some of the largest, most sophisticated application architectures in the world.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cost & Performance Optimization: We deliver sophisticated, proprietary tools to manage and optimize our customers’ AWS implementations.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Best Practices: Our AWS engineering teams compile and update hundreds of best practices for AWS configurations that affect security, cost, and availability.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Resource Control: We will have comprehensive and up-to-date visibility into your deployment, including complete and accurate inventories of your services, resources, configurations and policies.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cost Savings – Up To 60% Or More: Our sophisticated Cost Optimization toolset provides our customers the tools you need to substantially reduce your AWS purchases.
If you’d like to learn more about Connectria’s Managed AWS solutions or to receive a quote, please visit us today – our Solutions Architects are available 7 days a week!
Interested in diving into the other results of this survey? Please visit: Amazon re:Invent Security Survey.