Until recently, high availability solutions for IBM Power Systems servers running IBM i were reserved mostly for larger enterprises with on-premise or dedicated hosting solutions. Given the emergence of the IBM i Cloud, high availability is now dramatically easier to use and a less expensive alternative for organizations of all sizes. Today, just about anyone running an IBM i environment can now afford the “luxury” of real-time, offsite data protection, as well as rapid and complete data recovery in the Cloud.
3 Drivers for HA Cloud Implementation
There are three compelling reasons for this shift:
- IBM i Cloud solutions are more affordable than ever before due to decreased costs in hardware, communications and HA software that a hosting provider may pass on to customers.
- HA Solutions are readily available to help eliminate downtime during migrations.
- Rising costs of downtime can cost your business dearly and can even spell doom for a business.
A hosted IBM i Cloud with HA can help you avoid costs and unwanted consequences of downtime.
Benefits of becoming a Connectria Cloud Partner
- Align yourself with the leader in Cloud Hosting
- Fill gaps within or broaden your product/services portfolio
- Generate new revenue streams
- Strengthen your customer relationships
- Dedicated network and security operations center
- World-class, 24/7 support
- Our No Jerks Allowed
Contact Connectria for more information.