As we welcome in the New Year, let’s take a moment to reflect on the past year at Connectria. Thanks to the hard work of our employees, we have received several awards, workplace recognition, and technical achievements. Check out some of our most noteworthy moments from 2015:
- Named to CRN Top 100 Hosting, MSP 500, and Solution Provider 500: 2015 marked our fourth year being recognized by CRN across several categories. As a Top 100 Hosting Provider, we were recognized for our experience in providing off-premise or cloud-based services. Additionally, the Top 500 Solution Provider list recognizes valuable industry resources and the top technology integrators, MSPs, and IT consultants in North America.
- Announced HIPAA Compliant Solutions on Amazon Web Services: In April we exhibited at HIMSS15, where we announced our HIPAA Compliant Managed Services on AWS. These services provide a comprehensive suite of security and support features to address HIPAA/HITECH standards, setup of AWS environments, necessary levels of encryption, and ongoing 24/7 support.
- Named to Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT: 2015 marked the second consecutive year Connectria has received this distinction from Computerworld. The list was compiled based on a questionnaire regarding benefits, career development, training, and retention. We look forward to 2016 and hope to be named to this prestigious list once again!
- Named to St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplaces: Connectria takes pride in being a great place to work. 2015 was the third year Connectria was named as a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Disptach. This recognition is based solely on employee feedback through an anonymous survey, with notable comments about our No Jerks Allowed culture and perks including:
– Free tickets to St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, and local concerts, – Free gym facilities with personal training sessions, and – Free foods and snacks provided to our employees.
- Achieved AWS Managed Service Partner Status and AWS Healthcare Competency: 2015 was a great year for Connectria and our Amazon Web Services practice. Not only did we achieve AWS Managed Service Partner Status, but also an AWS Healthcare Competency. Announced at 2015 AWS re:Invent, MSP status is given to highly skilled and knowledgeable IT professionals that have completed a rigorous third-party audit. Our AWS Healthcare Competency showcases our ability and success in helping healthcare organizations with HIPAA/HITECH compliance needs on AWS.
2015 was a great year for Connectria and we can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store for us. Happy New Year, NinJAs!