We are excited to be exhibiting again during this week’s AWS re:Invent (@AWSreInvent)! This will be our third year attending the week-long conference and we’re looking forward to seeing old and new friends: fellow fans of cloud computing, AWS cloud (@AWScloud) experts, AWS Partners (@AWS_Partners), and other relevant players in the industry.
Here’s what we are most excited about:
- Announcements about upcoming changes to AWS functionality and the partner program. Amazon always has something good to share.
- Spreading the word about our recent designation as an AWS Managed Service Partner. The MSP designation includes a rigorous third-party audit and reflects our years of expertise. Unlike so many other providers who have only recently popped up with the platform’s rise in popularity, we have an extensive history of migrating and supporting complex infrastructures.
- We are excited to talk security! We’ve been working in healthcare for years and are experts in the details and controls around HIPAA/HITECH compliance. We’re also skilled in providing Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance support on AWS. We are close to securing our Healthcare Competency designation to better position us to help AWS users in this time of growing security threats and data breaches.
We have a few quick tips, too:
- Make time for the keynotes. For us, those are some of the best parts of the show. If your schedule allows, these are definitely worth attending.
- Join us at the Compliance Summit on Tuesday – we expect there will be some fantastic reveals in addition to rock solid tips and advice.
- Don’t miss the pub crawl!
- Visit us at Booth #1133. We’ve got some great Connectria and No Jerks Allowed® swag and a little something special if you’ll take a minute and give us your thoughts in our annual survey.