Connectria’s Citrix Hosting enables organizations to focus on their core business and leave server responsibilities to our experienced, Citrix-certified engineers. Traditional app migration to the cloud often requires years of expensive development and suffers from slow user adoption.
With virtualized access to your Windows applications, Citrix provides a quick and cost-effective path towards migrating your traditional desktop apps to the cloud. We can help you deliver a seamless user experience in the cloud almost immediately. So your entire remote workforce will have secure, high availability access to your mission-critical applications.
What are Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops?
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (formerly XenApp and XenDesktop) lets IT transform Windows apps and entire desktops into on-demand services delivered securely to web-based workspaces on any device, in any location. Windows app and desktop virtualization powered by Citrix provides benefits beyond standard Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) appliance solutions, delivering fully-functioning virtual Windows or Linux desktops and the apps employees need to remain productive. A virtual desktop delivered by Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops looks and feels the same as a locally installed desktop.
Citrix Hosting Benefits
Below are a few more benefits of hosting your Citrix environment with a provider you can count on:
- Burst Capability – Add capacity when you need it for as long as you need it to meet seasonal workload increases
- Dedicated Citrix Support Staff – Experienced Team of Citrix Support staff frees up your valuable internal IT resources
- Development and Test Environments – Stand-up development and test environments as you need them for as long as you need them
- Disaster Recovery – Reduce your cost while meeting your DR requirements by hosting your DR site in the Cloud
- Flexibility – With Citrix Service Provider (CSP) pricing, pay for only what you need
- Reduce Infrastructure in your Data Center – Reduce overall data center utilization by offloading Citrix workloads to the Cloud
- Simplify Mergers and Acquisitions – Deliver your corporate applications to your newly acquired locations without compromising internal corporate security
Citrix and Connectria
Contact us for more information on Connectria’s Citrix Hosting services. As a Citrix-certified solutions advisors and service providers, we’re experienced in end-to-end system design, deployment, migration, support, and management services for hundreds of businesses and over 60,000 Citrix users around the world.