Connectria's Chris Miller To Lead Technical Sessions At Collaboration University, A Training Event For IBM Lotus Sametime & QuickPlace
ST. LOUIS, MO (July 10, 2006) - Connectria, along with 3 other IBM Business Partners and IBM, has announced 2006 Collaboration University, a training event for IBM Lotus Sametime " QuickPlace collaboration products. Chris Miller, Director of Messaging and Collaboration for Connectria, will lead technical sessions at Collaboration University 2006. Chris is a Principal Certified Lotus Professional (PCLP) in ND7, ND6, R5 and R4; Certified Administrator in IBM Workplace; and a Certified Lotus Instructor (CLI). He has been working with Domino administration since 1994 and is a frequent speaker at numerous IBM Lotus conferences.
Collaboration University will be held in Kansas City, MO from September 13-15 and in London, England from September 27-29. All technical sessions are delivered by speakers from IBM Corporation or IBM Business Partners that specialize in IBM Lotus Sametime & QuickPlace.
Lotus Sametime Training sessions will include:
• Sametime Administration, Configuration and Troubleshooting
• Monitoring and Managing Sametime
• BES 4.1: Sametime and RIM BlackBerry
• Sametime Java API
• Sametime Links Toolkit
• Sametime 7.5 -- What's New
• Sametime 7.5 -- Plug-in Technology
• Sametime Clustering
• Supporting IM in the enterprise
• Understanding the Sametime MUX
• SIP/SIMPLE -- Extending the Sametime-Connected Organization to Partners & IBM
• Sametime client choices/functions/integration
Lotus QuickPlace Training sessions will include:
• Configuration using qpconfig.xml and the admin screens
• User management and choices
• Supporting QuickPlace in the enterprise -- Troubleshooting the top 10 weird problems!
• Placetypes -- Managing QuickPlace template applications
• Integration with Sametime -- Configuration and troubleshooting
• QuickPlace administration projects
• QuickPlace clustering
• Developing self-service applications for QuickPlace using Domino
• Developing custom themes
• Developing Placebots -- LotusScript and Java
• Making QuickPlace dynamic with XML, Ajax, and JSON
Foundational / Architectural Training sessions will include:
• Understanding LDAP
• SMTP Routing
• Load balancing and failover for high availability
• User Buy-In and Acceptance of Collaboration Technology
Integration Training sessions will include
• IBM WebSphere PortalT -- Integration with Sametime and QuickPlace
• Bringing it all Together!
About Collaboration University
Collaboration University is a technical training event focused on IBM Lotus Sametime & QuickPlace. This is the only event focused on these two Lotus Collaboration products and promises to provide in depth coverage rather than just a product overview. Taking place September 2006 in Kansas City, MO and London, England, this conference will be coincide with the shipment of Sametime 7.5 and will be the first place you'll learn about QuickPlace 8.0. Unique access to the expert presenters will be available through a dinner with the speakers event & phone follow-up sessions. More information can be found at www.CollaborationUniversity.com.
If you're interested in learning more about Connectria or to Request a Quote on any of our services, please contact us.