Connectria Hosting - Current Job Posting
Job Title: Project Manager (potential future opening)
Position Type: Full time
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
GREAT OPPORTUNITY! Project Manager
Want to be rewarded & appreciated for what you do? Take your career to the Cloud!
We have been ranked 5-times as one of the “Best Places To Work in St. Louis” and a 2015 Computerworld 100 Best Places To Work In IT.
This is a great opportunity with one of the world's fastest growing Cloud companies!
Connectria has been ranked 7 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and listed among the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 5 years in a row. Connectria was also ranked as the Top U.S. Cloud Provider for 2012, ahead of Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in St. Louis, Philadelphia and Dallas to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, including 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, David's Bridal, IBM, Merck, Paramount Studios and Sony among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy.
Project Manager, Hosting Services
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position of Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing Hosting Services projects according to requirements of executed Statements of Work. The Project Manager is also occasionally called upon to direct and manage long-term/on-going projects relating to and in support of Hosting and Data Center Services.
- Lead the transition of key hosting customers to Connectria’s data centers.
- Manage collection and reporting of key delivery performance and compliance data.
- Manage new projects for existing hosting customers.
- Maintain on-going relationship with customers.
- Work with customers to implement cloud and other hosted services deployment (after contract signature).
- Define project scope, goals, schedules, resources needed, and deliverables from executed Statements of Work.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path; plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate with other department managers for the acquisition of required resources.
- Direct and manage project development through to end.
- Manage multiple projects and ongoing service management metrics, reports, and data.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion; liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Maintain schedule, action plans, and weekly status reports.
- Coordinate change approvals and policy exceptions as needed
- Provide independent analysis and execution in order to meet business functions.
Ideal Candidates will have experience as a project manager in a cloud services company and have direct experience in three or more of the following:
- Experience in transitioning new services into a production environment.
- Excellent understanding of Service Management, Problem and Incident Management and Change Management.
- Experience supporting compliance initiatives and maintenance (examples: SAS70/SSAE16, ISO, PCI, or HIPAA).
- Experience in multiple infrastructure technology domains (networks, servers, storage, security, virtualization).
- Full lifecycle solution development / delivery experience including transition and support.
- Familiarity with agile project management techniques.
- Experience with MS Project.
- PMP certification or similar preferred.
- Strong meeting facilitation, customer service, and team communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work across cultural and language boundaries.
- Able to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to assist in some problem determination and escalation.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Candidate should have solid project execution skills as well as strong communication skills both written and verbally. The candidate must be a committed and self-motivated individual able to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays. All successful candidates must be extremely easy to work with, be focused on customer satisfaction and quality, and be absent of a big ego. Connectria has a mandatory "No Jerks Allowed" company policy. All of our team members are hardworking, extremely bright, and easy-to-work-with. All successful candidates must also fit that description. Ideal candidates will excel in leveraging the idiosyncrasies and quirks of our and our customers’ team members.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free refreshments
- Free fresh fruit and snacks
- St. Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you're interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we'd love to talk with you!
Connectria Corporation operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment. Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.
Please No Phone Calls & No Employment Agencies