Security Operations Center Technician, Operations Support Team
The candidate will safeguard information systems by identifying potential and actual vulnerabilities, troubleshooting, and solving security problems on a 24×7 basis.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools as well as Anomaly Detection systems, Antivirus systems, proxy devices (Arbor, QRadar, Symantec, BigFix, etc)
- Apply OS level patches for internal and customer environments using IBM BigFix.
- Create and maintain security reports internally and for customers
- Collaborate with client technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
- Actively assist in remediating security incidents by interfacing with internal/external customer teams and other tool vendors.
- Engage with vendor technical support as needed.
- Perform log analysis, and communicate clearly regarding the results of log analysis, use of IDS, IPS, and/or other signature technology.
- Manage and maintain the log management and threat analysis solution.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Windows, Unix, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Threat Detection Analysis, or Information Risk Management
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow up and bring tasks to completion.
- Ability to develop and execute process improvements, document knowledge base articles and build process efficiencies
- Technical ability in being able to read data from specifications that will help with the identification of potentially affected technical teams.
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Customer service experience including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling, and response
- Experience in a fast paced, high stress, support environment
- Professional demeanor with outstanding work ethic
- Ability to follow detailed process and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to be reliable and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong team player that collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources