Connectria has been ranked 15 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and one of the 100 best Places To Work in IT by Computerworld for the past 5 years in a row (2014-2018).
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon’s AWS cloud and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
Our customers include 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, Bank of America, David’s Bridal, General Dynamics, IBM, Merck, and Southwest Airlines among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy that treats everyone with respect in a fun and supportive work environment.
POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Administrator
This position represents an incredible opportunity to play a vital role within an organization that has had solid growth and a reputation for being a best place to work for over 6 years in a row. The Salesforce Administrator role manages Salesforce processes and the Salesforce.com platform across our areas of our organization as well as performing CPQ admin functions. This includes configuration, customization, troubleshooting, onboarding activities and general support across the sales, marketing, customer success/support, IT and financial teams. Solid technical skills blended with a value-to-business mindset are key to success in this role. Initiative, decision-making judgment, and desire to achieve results are among those unteachable qualities this full-time position requires.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily administration and technical/functional support for Salesforce including user administration, profiles and roles, and platform customization
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the platform is driving efficient productivity and value across the organization
- Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to client business processes
- Develop end-user requirements to design, develop, configure and administer SFDC including custom objects/fields, process builds, page layouts, workflow rules, and external tool integrations
- CPQ Admin tasks to include maintenance of product list, configuration and pricing rules, document templates, approval workflows, and supporting end-users
- Provide recommendations for process and application improvements utilizing best practices for SFDC and data management
- Full release management including creation of use cases and test plans as required
- Document and maintain process, policies, application configuration, training and help related material for users
- Keep up to date on new SFDC and 3rd party apps, features and functionality to recommend and apply improvements to internal business requirements
- Create and maintain business processes in Salesforce.com using components such as: process builders, flows, workflow rules and approval processes
- Creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
- Provide excellent support service for internal Salesforce.com users
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of extensive Salesforce experience including administration, analysis and development within medium to large size organizations
- CPQ experience a plus, but will train the right candidate
- Lightning Migration experience a plus
- Ability to manage 3rd party integrations
- Capable of running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight
- Creativity in problem solving with a process before tools proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks among cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free identity theft coverage
- Free refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria, LLC operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.
Connectria, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.