Job Title: Regional Account Executive – IBMi – i-series
We are looking for an energetic and dependable individual to grow our Managed and Custom Hosting Services Globally. We are looking for someone who has a strong background selling hosting solutions and data center services. The right individual will have experience working large transactions, as well as working with C level prospects in the Fortune 1000 and mid-market space. This ideal person specializes in acquiring customers through out-bounding opportunities, generates and owns opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Primary Goal is generating new logos for the company
- Build and own simplified account plans for distributed accounts
- Build and own integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at named prospects
- Lead sales process for all Connectria solutions
- Meet virtually with qualified leads to better understand customer needs and provide proposals
- Lead efforts to create proposal for solution to prove value add
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals (for customers with growth potential)
- Collaborate with prospective customers to select the best solution to meet their needs out of the full product portfolio.
- Work with customers to identify prospects for sales growth and new business.
- 5-10 years of successful sales experience selling hosting services
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales Model or MEDDICC (MEDDPICC) Sales methodologies
- Experience selling hardware, software, or services
- Experience selling Windows and networking equipment a plus
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Skilled at creating and delivering complex proposals to C level prospects
- Proven track record in prospecting and creating new opportunities
- Have a consistent history of meeting or exceeding yearly plans/quotas
- Be fun, energetic, and easy to work with
- Fit within our mandatory “No Jerks Allowed” company policy
- Experience selling IBM i-series, AIX, AS400 systems in a services model and both technically and commercially
- Knowledge of the IBM i-series ecosystem, inclusive of VAR/channel partners, communities, and events
- End-user rolodex is a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers the comfortable offices and generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, generous benefits with 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance, paid vacations, 401(k), disability insurance, on-site fitness center, and much more. In fact, there are too many added incentives to list!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and best places to work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria Corporation operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Connectria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume to HR@connectria.com. Please be sure to list the job title in the subject line.