Want to be rewarded & appreciated for what you do? Take your career to the Cloud!
We have been ranked 5-times as one of the “Best Places To Work in St. Louis” and a 2014 Computerworld 100 Best Places To Work In IT.
This is a great opportunity with one of the world’s fastest growing Cloud companies!
Connectria has been ranked 5 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and listed among the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 5 years in a row. Connectria was also ranked as the Top U.S. Cloud Provider for 2012, ahead of Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in St. Louis, Philadelphia and Dallas to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, including 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, Bertelsmann, David’s Bridal, IBM, Merck, Paramount Studios and Sony among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy.
The NOC is responsible for identifying, troubleshooting escalating and documenting 100% of alerts, providing excellent customer service and support, and responding to customer/engineer requests and tickets in a timely manner
Key Responsibilities of role
- Monitoring of customer environments using multiple enterprise monitoring tools.
- Ensuring all alerts generated during the shift are handled promptly and properly
- Completing scheduled daily tasks, thoroughly and completely
- Communicating with customers and engineers
- Thoroughly documenting all aspects of daily activities
Required skills and experience
- Hard-working and dependable
- Good problem solving abilities
- Good customer service/ communication skills
- Familiar with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Fast learner who is self-motivated
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in Creve Coeur and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free refreshments
- Free fresh fruit and snacks
- Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria Corporation operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org