Connectria has been ranked 15 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and one of the 100 best Places To Work in IT by Computerworld for the past 5 years in a row (2014-2018).
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon’s AWS cloud and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
Our customers include 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, Bank of America, David’s Bridal, General Dynamics, IBM, Merck, and Southwest Airlines among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy that treats everyone with respect in a fun and supportive work environment.
POSITION TITLE: Microsoft System Administrator
The Microsoft System Administrator works with the existing Microsoft Engineering team to implement, manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support internal and hosted customer Microsoft environments. The position requires implementing new system hardware and software, and developing operating procedures and policies as needed or requested. This person is required to be adept at monitoring the ongoing operation of the environments and providing utilization reports to identify problems and corrective actions as needed. This person will be asked to participate in various project teams to support customer deployments, internal projects, or developing new offerings or solutions. This person has to be willing to work off hours (including holidays and weekends) in support of changes and upgrades as well as problem determination tasks. This position will be for extended hours support (evening/overnight).
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support existing Microsoft Server environments
- Process new orders for deployment of Microsoft Servers
- Respond to support calls, managing incidents within the ticketing system and providing resolution to issues and documenting solutions within ticketing system
- Successfully complete change requests within approved change windows as assigned
- Maintain health of all Microsoft environments
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Attend any meetings in support of the internal or customer environments
- Make updates to any support procedures or process guides as requested
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3-5 years of experience in a Microsoft Server Environment
- Experience providing systems administration and issue resolution for Microsoft Server
- Experience with supporting Microsoft systems that run on a hypervisor (ex: VMware, Hyper-V)
- The ability to keep current with the latest technologies and willing to accept training and certification.
- Excellent troubleshooting techniques and methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with enterprise server hardware
Successful candidates will be required to provide references and submit to and be able to pass a background check.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free identity theft coverage
- Free refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria, LLC operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.
Connectria, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.