The Junior Developer will partner with our onsite and remote teams to support automation of Connectria’s managed services. We are seeking a highly qualified technical team member to support the development and automation of Connectria’s Cloud products. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience coding in AWS. The candidate applying for this position should have a solid understanding of Python and Node.js scripting and programming languages are key to being successful in this role. This position will work closely with other Connectria team members so strong interpersonal and communication skills are imperative as is the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Work as part of the Connectria Cloud Services Team to help develop automation solutions for AWS and Azure managed services customers
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, adjusting focus according to priority
- Keep current with the latest AWS offerings and keep skills up to date with training and certifications
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with engineering teams to identify platform needs and issues
- Design and build platform support for resource provisioning and build pipeline in AWS
- Design and deploy cloud platform capabilities using AWS (full stack – network, load balancing, DNS, security, databases, compute, and a range of managed services)
- Experience with implementing infrastructure capabilities in an automated cloud environment
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for cloud environments
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Ops or DevOps role, focused on build pipeline or infrastructure management
- Production experience with AWS required, including:
- AWS Development Services
- API Gateway
- AWS Command Line (CLI)
- AWS Software Development Kits (SDK)
- AWS best practices and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience with infrastructure as code deployment
- Demonstrated ability to deploy CloudFormation and Terraform
- Production experience with Azure or Google public cloud strongly preferred
- Proficiency in software and systems design and architecture
- AWS Certifications
- Solutions Architect Associate, DevOps Associate, or SysOpsAdmin Associate
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the DevOps tool chain on AWS: Jenkins, ansible, puppet, chef, code pipeline, confluence, git, jasmine, chocolaty, cloudformation, etc.
- Linux or Windows system administration experience
- Operationally savvy, experience with monitoring, alerting, and analyzing system metrics to identify problems and understand system behavior
- Experience working with containers
- Ability to work with REST API
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A passion for innovation
- Azure Certifications not required but strongly desired
- Bachelor of Computer Science or comparable experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years Python experience
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with one or more of the following:
Successful candidates will be required to provide references and submit to and be able to pass a background check.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical and dental insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free refreshments
- Free fresh fruit and snacks
- St. Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria Corporation operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment. Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.