Connectria has been ranked 15 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and one of the 100 best Places To Work in IT by Computerworld for the past 5 years in a row (2014-2018).
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon’s AWS cloud and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
Our customers include 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, Bank of America, David’s Bridal, General Dynamics, IBM, Merck, and Southwest Airlines among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy that treats everyone with respect in a fun and supportive work environment.
POSITION TITLE: iNOC Technician – 3rd Shift
This is an entry level position for a candidate with some background in IT, ideal for recent graduates of IT programs. On-the-job training is provided. We also like to promote from within, so these positions may eventually lead to opportunities elsewhere within our organization.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors of customer environments using multiple enterprise monitoring tools, including Solarwinds and CCSS for iSeries.
- Completes scheduled daily tasks, thoroughly and completely.
- Communicates with customers and engineers.Interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Follows standard processes and procedures.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirects problems to appropriate resource.Thoroughly documents all aspects of daily activities.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Some background in IT required, either formal education or experience, which affords the candidate with some familiarity with networking, ticketing systems, and troubleshooting.
- AS400 experience a plus
- Proper phone etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Minimum 12 hours of weekend working availability on a Saturday or Sunday
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
- Superior communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
Successful candidates will be required to provide references and submit to and be able to pass a background check.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free identity theft coverage
- Free refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria, LLC operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.
Connectria, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.