The Customer Success Manager is a key role at Connectria with a responsibility to drive overall customer satisfaction and service delivery. This position serves as a chief relationship builder and strategic consultant to a wide range of customers across industries.
As an experienced manager, mentor, and customer success leader you will set the strategic vision for and direct the day-to-day activities of a team of Technical Account Managers. You and your team will work closely with our customers to successfully deploy and support Connectria products and initiatives in their environments. You will help provide expert counsel, establish and adhere to best practices, streamline operational processes, and help guide our customers with their technology needs. The team will help to ensure customers achieve the most value from Connectria solutions as their needs evolve and identifying potential issues of concern for the customer before they arise. In this role, you and the team will engage with customers to accelerate adoption of features, increase and sustain product usage and facilitate a positive feedback loop between Connectria and the customer to meet their future technology needs.
- Manage team of Technical account managers while setting expectations and defining goals for success.
- Lead the team in establishing and cultivating successful relationships with customers.
- Manage key accounts as a technical account manager
- Identify upsell opportunities that support Connectria’s strategic goals.
- Proactively improve customer relations through continual communication.
- Design and maintain an account review process that facilitates retention and growth via data insights and client relationships.
- Provide ownership to a service catalog of available reports to customer.
- Create and maintain reports that present goals and outcomes to senior management.
- Maintain 24×7 on-call rotation for Priority 1 incident management
- Lead operational staff to meet and or exceed defined SLAs and SLOs
- Manages all customer changes to ensure that no unnecessary changes are made, communicates changes to the customer, and ensures changes are properly documented for ongoing support
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to address operational inefficiencies through metrics and reporting
- Analyze and present reviews of operational performance with customers and Connectria Senior Management
- Lead customer on-site visits and promote professionalism amongst team members.
Performance Evaluation based on:
- Building customer relationships.
- Customer retention.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Upsell opportunities identified
- Upgrade Opportunities executed
- 5+ years’ experience in an Account Service role within the technology field with 3-5 years of management experience.
- Experience leading and scaling a support organization.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Must hold Certifications or be willing to commit to hold AWS/Azure or related certification
- Comprehensive and working knowledge of Network and Hosting data center architecture
- Great mediation skills, ability to manage escalations and resolve conflicts. Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management. Innovative, passionate, self-propelled and results-driven leader with a “can do” attitude