Connectria has been ranked 15 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and one of the 100 best Places To Work in IT by Computerworld for the past 5 years in a row (2014-2018).
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon’s AWS cloud and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
Our customers include 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, Bank of America, David’s Bridal, General Dynamics, IBM, Merck, and Southwest Airlines among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy that treats everyone with respect in a fun and supportive work environment.
POSITION TITLE: Cloud Sales Executive
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Sales Director focused on the Mid-Market, Commercial, and Enterprise segments. The ideal candidate has sales experience with a terrific reputation for over-achieving targets by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts. She/he should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives. This individual will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently &
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS/Azure.
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and
- Work with partners to manage joint selling
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of AWS/Azure Services as well as best practices implementations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience selling hosting services
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales Model or MEDDICC (MEDDPICC)
- Sales methodologies Experience selling hardware, software, or services
- Experience selling AWS/Azure Managed Services
- Skilled at creating and delivering complex proposals to C level prospects Proven track record in prospecting and creating new opportunities Have a consistent history of meeting or exceeding yearly plans/targets Be fun, energetic, and easy to work with
- Fit within our mandatory “No Jerks Allowed” company policy
Successful candidates will be required to provide references and submit to and be able to pass a background check.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free identity theft coverage
- Free refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria, LLC operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.
Connectria, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.