Connectria has been ranked 15 times as one of the Best Places To Work in St. Louis, and one of the 100 best Places To Work in IT by Computerworld for the past 5 years in a row (2014-2018).
We provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon’s AWS cloud and Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
Our customers include 3M, Ameren, Anheuser-Busch, Bank of America, David’s Bridal, General Dynamics, IBM, Merck, and Southwest Airlines among many others.
We operate in a fast paced and growing business environment, best known for our “No Jerks Allowed” company philosophy that treats everyone with respect in a fun and supportive work environment.
POSITION TITLE: SaaS Account Executive
The SaaS Account Executive engages with prospective and existing customers to determine and close sales opportunities with existing and future TRiA offerings. You will consult with clients throughout the customer lifecycle to understand their business and strategic goals, ensure their overall objectives are being met and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of our product and services. This sales role focuses on establishing and growing key relations with executive sponsors and decision makers across a full book of business. This includes new logo, account management, renewals, channel management with MSPs, VARs, Systems Integrators, direct selling into Enterprise and SMB customers. Account Executives partner closely with Sales and Customer Success and Engineering leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success, evangelize new product features, and provide customer feedback. In this role you will participate in cloud provider events/seminars and maintain a deep understanding of the cloud service management space.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain internal certification & be able to demo & Presentations, (Intro, Demo, Webinar), Solution Selling Process, Elevator Pitch
- Pipeline generating activities including cold call & prospecting with daily & monthly targets
- Create & maintain new opportunities in Salesforce
- Prospect, demo, propose & close new business
- Generate customer business plan & reviews (internally)
- Generate quarterly/annual reviews & health checks with customers
- MSP Channel Management (Sell Through)
- Educate Partners on portal, collateral, signage, TRiA webinars
- Assist with joint calls, demos, customer’s own events
- Create Partner development agreement / MDF type events
- SFDC downstream opportunities per partner
- Meet or exceed revenue goals within your specific assigned territory
- Identify & act on opportunities to sell new products to existing customers
- Maintain industry knowledge & deep understanding of TRiA solutions
- Build knowledge & interest within your defined territory, know opportunities & have a plan to pursue the same
- Inform & instruct key contacts, as appropriate, on new products, features & best practices
- 10-15 calls per day into new business to build pipeline expectations:
- Leverage a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Proactively sell into multiple levels of an organization
- Develop strong champions with customer stakeholders
- Build long-term relationships with enterprise customers & stay connected to expand business
- Build & maintain mutually-beneficial business relationships with customers, & account executives within Connectria’s industry partners
- Drive innovation service our customers, & treat everyone fairly & respectfully
- Travel required – participate in AWS / Azure events & seminars
- Enable & embrace change
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3-5 years in Cloud Services Sales and/or Support, especially in:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Some successful quota carrying sales experience in B2B SaaS sales, preferably 3-5 years
- Proficient in Salesforce or equivalent CRM tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills & an ability to build strong relationships
- Driven, highly motivated & competitive
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities & report on progress
- Fit within our mandatory “No Jerks Allowed” company policy
Successful candidates will be required to provide references and submit to and be able to pass a background check.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Connectria offers comfortable offices in St. Louis and the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- On-site fitness center
- Free personal trainers
- Free gym memberships
- Free identity theft coverage
- Free refreshments, fresh fruit and snacks
- Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Blues tickets for our employees
- And much more!
So if you’re interested in a great opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies and a Best Place To Work in St. Louis, we’d love to talk with you!
Connectria, LLC operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Send resumes to HR@connectria.com.
Connectria, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.