Dedicated Sun Solaris Hosting
As an award-winning Solaris Hosting Provider, Connectria has extensive knowledge and experience providing Solaris Hosting services from our World‑Class Data Centers in North America. One of our very first customers was PECO Energy, and we began by providing a complex Sun (SPARC-based) Solaris Hosting environment using Oracle, BEA Tuxedo and BEA WebLogic (both BEA and Sun are now owned by Oracle), to support a number of 24/7 business-critical applications for other customers including Sungard, The Telegraph, and Wine Access among many others. To date, we've provided hosting services for over 1,000 customers in over 30 countries, with our 24/7 Operations Staff supporting business-critical Solaris systems in some of the world's most demanding environments. Connectria has built a unique business model that allows us to cost-effectively provide customized managed Solaris Hosting Solutions that meet each client's unique requirements.
Unlike other Solaris hosting providers, Connectria will support your entire Solaris environment.
Connectria's Custom Hosting For Solaris Environments Includes:
- Sun SPARC Enterprise servers;
- All current versions of Solaris;
- Web/Application Servers including WebSphere, WebLogic, and the Sun Java System Application Server (iPlanet);
- Databases including Oracle, Informix, and Sybase;
- Major ERP/CRM applications including SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Siebel;
- Any off-the-shelf or custom application running on the Solaris platform;
- A wide variety of supporting components including Firewalls, scalable redundant Internet bandwidth, VPNs, Load Balancers, SANs, Intrusion Detection, Virus Scanning, Data Replication, Disaster Recovery, and more.
Our automated Solaris administration tools and staff expertise allow us to provide a comprehensive approach to managing business-critical Solaris environments.
Connectria will deliver a Custom Managed Service Plan to create a unique service level agreement that meets your exact requirements. We include a sophisticated, secure web-based portal for each client that provides our customers with a 24/7 view into their systems using data meaningful to them. Our all-inclusive pricing model provides one monthly fee for all of your needs, allows you to manage to a budget, and provides the flexibility you need to adapt to changing requirements without penalty.