Dedicated HP-UX Hosting
As an award-winning HP Hosting Provider, Connectria has extensive knowledge and experience providing HP-UX hosting and HP Integrity (HP 9000) hosting services from our World‑Class Data Centers in North America. One of our very first customers was Union Pacific, and we began by providing a complex HP-UX Hosting environment using Oracle, to support 24/7 business-critical applications for other customers such as PlanMember Services, and O'Neil & Associates, among many others. With over 1,000 customers in over 30 countries, our 24/7 Operations Staff supports business-critical HP-UX systems in some of the world's most demanding environments. Connectria has built a unique business model that allows us to cost-effectively provide customized managed HP-UX Hosting Solutions that meet each client's unique requirements.
Unlike other HP-UX hosting providers, Connectria will support your entire HP-UX environment.
Connectria's Custom Hosting For HP-UX Environments Includes:
- HP Integrity and HP 9000 hardware;
- All current versions of HP-UX;
- Web/Application Servers including WebSphere and WebLogic;
- Databases including Oracle, Informix, and Sybase;
- Major ERP/CRM applications including SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Siebel;
- Any off-the-shelf or custom application running on the HP-UX platform;
- A wide variety of supporting components including Firewalls, scalable redundant Internet bandwidth, VPNs, Load Balancers, SANs, Intrusion Detection, Virus Scanning, Data Replication, Disaster Recovery, and more.
Our automated HP-UX administration tools and staff expertise allow us to provide a comprehensive approach to managing business-critical HP-UX environments.
Connectria will deliver a Custom Managed Service Plan to create a unique service level agreement that meets your exact requirements. We include a sophisticated, secure web-based portal for each client that provides our customers with a 24/7 view into their systems using data meaningful to them. Our all-inclusive pricing model provides one monthly fee for all of your needs, allows you to manage to a budget, and provides the flexibility you need to adapt to changing requirements without penalty.