Managed Microsoft Azure Services
Connectria’s Managed Microsoft Azure Services allow you to quickly set up and implement highly available, secure Azure Clouds for your development or production environments…all backed by Connectria’s comprehensive, Jerk Free® 24/7 managed services and support.
As a longstanding Microsoft Partner, Connectria can help you take advantage of Azure Cloud computing no matter what your environment. We help organizations set up, install, manage and support Azure Cloud services for their development, production and complex, custom environments, including compliance such as HIPAA, PCI and SOX.
Focus on your business applications, not IT infrastructure. Our certified Azure engineers will provide as much guidance and support as you need with your Azure solution. Whether you’re new to Azure and don’t know where to start, or if you’re already using Azure but need help monitoring and managing your environment, Connectria’s Managed Azure Services provide comprehensive solutions to meet your needs.
Use Microsoft Azure for a Range of Services:
Azure supports any operating system, language, tool, and framework— from Windows to Linux, SQL Server to Oracle, C# to Java. It puts the best of Windows and Linux ecosystems at your fingertips, so you can build great applications and services that work with every device across a variety of initiatives:
- Websites - you can use Azure if you want to launch a website. You can develop the site using a wide range of different web application frameworks (like ASP.NET and Node.js) or using open source applications (like WordPress or Joomla).
- Virtual Machines - you can use Azure to run Windows or Linux virtual machines in the cloud. This is a great option if you need additional computer capacity for existing applications but you don’t want to add more servers to your own datacenter.
- Mobile Services - Azure includes features that accelerate the development of mobile applications. You can easily incorporate user authentication using Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
- Media - you can use Azure if you want to create, manage or distribute media. The platform provides functionality to protect content, to provide live or on-demand streaming of video and to convert media to various formats.
- Cloud Services - you can use Azure to build or extend existing enterprise applications. Azure includes a services bus which enables integration with other applications, such as SAP.
- Big Data - you can use Azure as a platform for enormous amounts of data (petabytes – thousands of terabytes, millions of gigabytes). With the built-in tools you can provide data warehousing and business intelligence solutions for improved business analytics.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure:
Adoption of Cloud Computing is increasing at a rapid rate by businesses and enterprises of all sizes; namely due to several compelling benefits. For Microsoft Azure, these include:
- Faster time to market – allows you to focus upon your business application, not the underlying cloud infrastructure and platform. With Microsoft Azure, you can design, develop, implement and scale applications in a fraction of the time compared to managing everything on your own.
- Reduced costs – a “pay-as-you-grow model” allows you to pay for only what you need, when you need it. In addition, the overall costs of a hosted model including managed services are most often lower than implementing/managing a solution in-house.
- Increased scalability – quickly adjust capacity (up or down) according to your business fluctuations and needs. Never worry about running out of server capacity.
- Enhanced flexibility and creativity – rapidly deploy and change applications to Microsoft Azure with no downtime. Free your mind (and time) to devote to applications, not the infrastructure running them.
Connectria’s Managed Azure Solutions and Support:
While Azure delivers some of the most comprehensive Cloud Computing solutions in the world, many organizations do not have the resources or desire to implement and administer them. That’s where Connectria comes in. Connectria has been providing managed hosting services since 1998. With more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries, Connectria offers the broadest portfolio of managed services in the industry. As the Gold Standard in managed services for the hosting industry, we’ve taken our best practices and sophisticated tools and migrated them to deliver our Managed Azure Solutions. Our Managed Azure Support include the industry’s broadest, most comprehensive portfolio of products and services to support and manage our customers’ Azure solutions.
Our Managed Azure Solutions include:
Azure Environment Setup & Implementation: On behalf of customers, Connectria will provide setup and builds of Azure Cloud Service configurations including Azure audit and planning, setup of the Azure network and security infrastructure (VNET setup), Azure virtual machine compute and storage setup, as well as any other applicable Azure components.
Azure Hosting Plans: In order to meet the specific requirements of our customers, Connectria provides the following Azure Hosting Plans:
- Azure Development Hosting Plan – aimed at non-production Virtual Machines that only require basic technical support and backups (typically low criticality test environments)
- Azure Managed Hosting Plan – provides a high level of support appropriate for typical virtual machines that have a normal level of complexity and level of effort required for systems administration, backups, troubleshooting, escalations, O/S updates, networking services, or security services.
- Azure Complex/Compliance Hosting Plan – for customers who require advanced services to meet their unique requirements, and/or have comprehensive security and compliance needs such as PCI, HIPAA and SOX, or other sophisticated compliance challenges.
Extensive Azure Managed Services and Support: Connectria provides full production support of your Azure environment. Available Hosting Plan Services include (for a more detailed list of services, please click here):
If you’d like to learn more about Connectria’s Managed Microsoft Azure solutions or to receive a quote, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Or if you need information sooner, free to call us at 1-800-781-7820 (Toll-free North America) or 1-314-587-7000 (International).
Our Solutions Architects are available 7 days a week to assist you with your Managed Azure questions or needs.