TRIA for Microsoft Azure:
The Complete Azure Managed Service
Solving The 3 Most Difficult Azure Challenges: Performance, Security & Cost Optimization.
TRIA for Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive suite of managed services that help you optimize your performance, security and cost so you get the most out of your Azure environment.
TRIA in Latin means “three,” and TRIA for Azure solves the three biggest challenges customers face when running systems in Azure: Performance Monitoring; Security & Compliance; and Cost Optimization.
As a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, Connectria’s certified Azure engineers help clients of all sizes to implement, manage and support your Azure environments. Connectria’s TRIA for Azure Managed Services includes 24/7 Azure Performance Monitoring and Support (NOCTRIA), 24/7 Azure Security Monitoring and Compliance (SOCTRIA) and Azure Cost Optimization (OPTRIA).
Managing Azure Performance: NOCTRIA:
TRIA for Azure includes NOCTRIA, Connectria’s 24/7 advanced Azure monitoring & support by our Network Operations Center (NOC) to ensure that your Azure environment is always up and running at peak performance.
- 24/7 Custom Performance Monitoring & Alerts
- 24/7 Custom Restarts & Escalations
- 24/7 Technical Support & Account Management
- Virtual Network (VNet) Administration
- Data Backup & Restore Services
- O/S Systems Administration
- Database Administration (Optional)
- Advanced Customer Portal
Managing Azure Security: SOCTRIA
TRIA for Azure includes SOCTRIA, Connectria’s 24/7 comprehensive Azure security monitoring by our Security Operations Center (SOC) to ensure your Azure applications and data are always protected.
- SOCTRIA’s 24/7 Incident Response & Administration
- 24/7 Security Incident Response
- Managed Azure Firewall, VPN & Endpoint Support
- Multi-Factor Authentication Support
- Advanced Instance / Operating System Hardening
- SOCTRIA’s 24/7 Advanced Intrusion Prevention
- Advanced Security Information Event Management (SIEM) & Event Correlation
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Security Configuration Management / Change Control
- Real-Time Endpoint Security Protection
- SOCTRIA’s Advanced Compliance Services
- Compliance Audit Assistance
- Advanced Data Encryption Support for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
- Application Access Controls
- Annual Assessment and Ongoing Employee Controls (For Connectria)
- NG Firewall & Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for Azure (Optional - Requires Additional Fees)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) for Azure (Optional - Requires Additional Fees)
- HIPAA Compliant Business Associates Agreements & Other Security Compliance Agreements
Managing Azure Costs: OPTRIA
TRIA for Azure includes OPTRIA, Connectria’s cost optimization monitoring of your Azure environment to ensure you minimize your Azure costs and maximize your budget.
With OPTRIA, Connectria’s Azure team of experts will help manage your Azure costs on a monthly basis by monitoring usage and looking for unused, underutilized, or inappropriately used resources. We will provide reporting and guidance on how best to optimize your Azure spend so you get the most for your investment.
If you’d like to learn more about Connectria’s TRIA for Azure Managed Service or to receive a quote, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Or feel free to call us at 1-800-781-7820 (Toll-free North America) or 1-314-587-7000 (International).
Our Solutions Architects are available 7 days a week to assist you with your Managed Azure questions or needs.