Microsoft Ignite 2017 will be held in Orlando at the Orange County Convention Center on September 25-29. The event will attract more than 20,000 IT professionals from around the globe to share ideas and to talk cloud infrastructure and management, productivity, big data and the internet of things, unified communications, mobility and more. Microsoft will be featuring Microsoft Azure and Office 365 among other products, and showcasing their partner community to share their innovations, solutions, and services.
If you are attending Microsoft Ignite this year, please stop by Connectria’s booth #2221 and learn about our TRIA Managed Services for Microsoft Azure.
If your organization is currently using Azure or considering moving workloads to Azure, TRIA may be right for you. TRIA in Latin means three, and TRIA solves the 3 most difficult challenges in Azure: Performance, Security/Compliance & Cost Optimization.
Connectria’s Comprehensive TRIA for Azure includes:
- 24/7 Azure performance monitoring and support by Connectria’s Network Operations Center or NOC (NOCTRIA)
- 24/7 Azure security monitoring and compliance including HIPAA and PCI by Connectria’s Security Operations Center or SOC (SOCTRIA)
- Ongoing Azure cost optimization by Connectria’s certified Azure engineers (OPTRIA).
If you are heading to Ignite, don’t forget to stop by Booth #2221 so you can:
- Chat with our super knowledgeable and friendly Cloud Experts.
- Watch a video presentation highlighting the features of our TRIA for Azure services.
- Pick up or scan some brochures to learn more about TRIA for Azure.
- Spin the “Wheel of TRIA” for a chance to win Bluetooth headphones, a portable device charger, fidget spinner or a webcam cover.
Click here if you would like to schedule a meeting with a Cloud Solutions Expert from Connectria at Microsoft Ignite, We’re looking forward to a great event and hope to see you there!