Our Guiding Principles
At Connectria, we all work for the same boss: The Customer. And we have established principles to ensure that everything we do, every decision we make, is grounded on honesty, sincerity and integrity - and is designed to fulfill our mission of providing an unparalleled level of service.
Connectria's Guiding Principles:
- We keep our commitments (to each other, to our customers and to our vendors).
- We operate honestly and ethically in all of our relationships.
- We foster and encourage open communication throughout our company.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- Our most important customer is our last one, not our next one.
- We are flexible and creative in finding solutions to help our customers and employees be successful.
- We understand that our customers pay our salaries.
- We require all employees have a sense of humor to make Connectria a fun place to work for, and work with.
- We take care of each other, and we give to those less fortunate.
- We spend our money like it’s our own, because it is.
- We take pride in our work, and we strive to be the best in our industry.
- Measure twice, cut once (i.e. do things right the first time).
- The best solution to a problem is to avoid it from happening in the first place.
- No Jerks Allowed®.