CONNECTRIA HOSTING ACHIEVES 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Custom Hosting Clients Unanimously Recommend Connectria in an Independent Survey
ST. LOUIS, MO. (October 13, 2011) - Connectria Hosting, a global managed hosting company, today announced independent survey results of its Custom Hosting clients. The survey, which was facilitated by a third-party service, TechValidate, focused upon the challenges, use case and results of Connectria's largest customers. The customers who participated in the survey are medium to large enterprise companies, with hosting requirements spanning multiple server technologies and customized solutions.
The survey results demonstrated an exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction among a diverse set of customers and environments. Customers chose Connectria Hosting over IBM, Savvis and Rackspace, among others, for hosting of a large portion of their data centers and core applications. Key survey findings reported by TechValidate include:
- 100% of Connectria's customers surveyed would recommend Connectria's Custom Hosting solutions and support.
- Connectria's customers found Connectria's responsiveness, cost competitiveness, flexibility, and technical competence as its greatest strengths.
- The vast majority of Connectria's Custom Hosting clients achieved tangible results from Connectria's services. These included reductions in operating expenses, ability to fill resource/skill gaps within their IT departments, and the ability to spend more time focusing upon solving business needs, not running servers.
- Connectria's Custom Hosting clients chose Connectria over a number of competitors including IBM, Savvis and Rackspace among others.
A significant percentage (44%) of Connectria's Custom Hosting clients have outsourced a large portion of their data center operations to Connectria, and rely upon Connectria to host core enterprise applications (e.g. ERP).
- Key triggers that caused enterprise customers to turn to hosting included acquisition of new or unfamiliar technologies (e.g. due to M&A), constricting budgets (having to do more with less) and internal IT's inability to support business requirements (e.g. new projects).
- Connectria's custom hosting client base is characterized by a diverse range of hosted technologies with over 20 platforms represented, including IBM AIX hosting, HP-UX hosting, Oracle/Sun Solaris hosting, Windows hosting, Red Hat Linux hosting, IBM System i hosting (iSeries hosting/AS400 hosting), VMware hosting, Microsoft Hyper-V hosting, Citrix hosting, Oracle 10g/11g Database hosting, Oracle RAC hosting, IBM DB2 hosting, Microsoft SQL Server hosting, MySQL hosting, Lotus Notes/Domino hosting, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook hosting, Microsoft SharePoint hosting, Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) hosting, Microsoft .NET hosting, Oracle WebLogic hosting, Oracle Application Server (OAS) hosting, and IBM WebSphere hosting among others.
"We are pleased with the results of the custom hosting survey" noted Rich Waidmann, Connectria President and CEO. "Given the size and complexity of their environments, we're thrilled to receive a unanimous endorsement from our Custom Hosting clients. This is particularly gratifying since we've received nearly identical endorsements from surveys of our cloud hosting customers and our HIPAA compliance hosting customers." Waidmann further added, "By no means will we become complacent, however. It's just not in our DNA. We will continue to provide great support to our customers and find innovative solutions to solve their technical challenges."
TechValidate is a trusted third-party service that verifies the usage, configuration, and benefits of technology products and services. The company directly interfaces with business and technology end users to collect and validate information about their deployments. TechValidate's promise to the end-user community is to provide unbiased, verified information about the usage and benefits of technology products and services.
A privately held company, Connectria has built its business through reinvesting profits and without equity financing. Connectria operates world-class Data Centers, Network Operations Centers, and Engineering Centers located in St. Louis, Missouri and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. From these facilities, Connectria operates as a virtual extension of its clients' IT organizations.
If you're interested in learning more about Connectria or to Request a Quote on any of our services, please contact us.