CUSTOMERS UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSE Connectria's MANAGED CLOUD COMPUTING SOLUTIONS
Independent Results Validate Connectria's Managed Cloud Computing Solutions Over Amazon And Rackspace
ST. LOUIS, MO. (March 31, 2011) - Connectria, a global leader in cloud computing, dedicated server hosting and complex hosting solutions, today announced independent survey results of its managed cloud computing customers. The results validated that Connectria's customers are successfully able to run production environments using Connectria's managed cloud computing solutions, and showed that Connectria was selected over both Amazon and Rackspace.
These positive survey results followed the recent announcement where Connectria's managed cloud solutions received high grades within Longhaus' 2011 Trusted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Providers Study. In this study, Connectria's cloud solutions were ranked higher than Rackspace, Amazon, and Go Grid, among more than twenty other cloud providers.
Survey findings reported by TechValidate revealed an impressive endorsement of Connectria's managed cloud computing solutions, and showed that Connectria's managed cloud computing solutions were well suited for corporate and enterprise computing environments:
100% of Connectria's customers surveyed would recommend Connectria's managed cloud solutions and support.
- 71% of the organizations are using Connectria's cloud computing solutions for a production IT environment.
- 62% of the organizations considered Rackspace and 41% considered Amazon before choosing Connectria's managed cloud computing solutions.
- 67% of the organizations chose a managed cloud over an unmanaged cloud due to better support.
- 50% of the organizations rated the cost of Connectria's managed cloud as less expensive than unmanaged pay-as-you-go cloud solutions.
- 74% of the organizations preferred a managed cloud solution with a fixed monthly charge versus a pay-as-you-go model, with 82% citing a preference for a predictable, fixed cost model since it is in line with their budget process.
- Rapid provisioning and scaling, the desire to focus upon innovation and not infrastructure, and limited in-house resources were the top 3 reasons why organizations chose to utilize cloud computing.
The survey was conducted by TechValidate, an independent research organization.
TechValidate is a trusted third-party service that verifies the usage, configuration, and benefits of technology products and services. The company directly interfaces with business and technology end users to collect and validate information about their deployments. TechValidate's promise to the end-user community is to provide unbiased, verified information about the usage and benefits of technology products and services.
A privately held company, Connectria has built its business through reinvesting profits and without equity financing. Connectria operates world-class Data Centers, Network Operations Centers, and Engineering Centers located in St. Louis, Missouri and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. From these facilities, Connectria operates as a virtual extension of its clients' IT organizations.
If you're interested in learning more about Connectria or to Request a Quote on any of our services, please contact us. All company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
If you're interested in learning more about Connectria or to Request a Quote on any of our services, please contact us.