In 1998, Connectria opened its doors with just one client. The client simply happened to be Deutsche Bank, the world's largest bank. Our second client, IBM, followed quickly. And, since then, we have added over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each and every one of our customers relies on Connectria to provide hosting solutions that solve their very unique business problems - reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Connectria Named St. Louis Post-Dispatch 2015 Top Workplace & IDG's Computerworld's 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Connectria Hosting Named to CRN Solution Provider 500, Top 100 Hosting and MSP 500
Connectria Launches HIPAA Compliant Solution on Amazon Web Services
Connectria Achieves Amazon Advanced Consulting Partner Status In Less Than A Year
Connectria Hosting recognized As St. Louis Post-Dispatch 2014 Top Workplace & IDG's Computerworld's 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Connectria Hosting expands Dallas data center over 200% to meet increasing customer demand
Connectria Wins IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding Expert Integrated Systems Solution in PureSystems Category
Connectria Advances Commitment to Compliance
Connectria continues to be an innovator in Cloud Computing
- Launches IBM i Cloud Hosting and AIX Cloud Hosting
- Provides hosting for the widest range of technologies in the industry
Connectria Cloud Solution Ranked Higher Than Rackspace, Go Grid & Others By Longhaus Pulse
Connectria refines positioning and communications.
- Consolidates REDPLAID Managed Hosting under single Connectria brand
- Launches new web site
Connectria covered within Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and Web Hosting
Over 1,000 customers across 30 countries
Over 500 customers across 20 countries
Launched REDPLAID Managed Hosting.
Exited Consulting Business (except for Hosting customers).
Over 100 customers, primarily North American based
Expanded Client Base:
- 2nd Hosting Client, IBM Global Services as Lotus Hosting Subcontractor
- 3rd Hosting Client, Union Pacific for Complex Messaging Hosting
Deutsche Bank Funds Connectria's entry into the hosting market.
- Implemented Replicated, High-Availability Disaster Recovery Solution
- Required to Pass FDIC Audit to Begin Operations
Connectria was founded as an infrastructure consulting firm.
- Hires strong engineers from McDonnell Douglas, SBC and others
- Gains significant expertise and client base in:
- Object Oriented/Java Development
- Complex Messaging Architectures (Tuxedo, WebLogic)
- Large-Scale Collaboration & Knowledge Delivery Systems
- Networking/Data Center Operations